Changing careers is a major decision that can affect every dimension of your life. That’s why The Bluestone Group recruiters spend time getting to know you, your needs and your goals.
How We Work
- Confidentiality. Your resume is always treated confidentially. We will not forward it to anyone without first discussing the opportunity with you.
- Fees. We are engaged by the employer. There is no cost to you for our services.
- Getting Started. Getting started with us is as simple as submitting your profile.
Our Industry Expertise
Our recruiters are specialists who often have extensive work experience within their focus areas and can help you connect with the leading US and global companies in your industry.
Career Planning Services
We offer the following assistance to help you maximize your career potential:
- Career Planning. We help you achieve both your personal and professional goals.
- Protecting Your Privacy. Our secure database is accessible only to our professional career consultants.
- Resume Tips. Create a winning resume. What to put in, what to leave out.
- Interviewing. What to ask, what you may be asked.
- Interviewing Do’s and Don’ts. A checklist to help you succeed in the interview.
- Resigning Gracefully. Resign from your current job without burning bridges.
- Counter-offer. Counter-offers can be flattering, but are they in your best interest?
Today’s best candidates have diverse skills and accomplishments that come from working in a multitude of challenging environments. The flexibility of contract staffing also can provide valuable benefits to you …Learn More